Site announcements

CAT-I/ CAT-II EXAMINATIONS and CLEARANCE OF FEE DUES

CAT-I/ CAT-II EXAMINATIONS and CLEARANCE OF FEE DUES

by Galgotias University LMS -
Number of replies: 0

Dear Galgotian, 

Greetings. 

Hope you all are Safe and in good health. I am sure you all must have geared up for your upcoming offline examinations and are preparing well. The offline examinations will be held on campus and we urge and request you to follow ALL Covid19 protocols including wearing masks at all times as set by the government and the University. We also wish to inform you the following: 

1. That as per the university policy the payment of fee is due on or before the 7 th April 2022 as mentioned in the prospectus and on the university’s official website year on year. 

2. That the CAT-I (first year second semester students) / CAT-II (higher semester students) examinations are scheduled from 19th April 2022 and it is mandatory to clear the pending fee dues before the CAT-I/ CAT-II examinations as mentioned above. 

3. That the Hall ticket/Admit card/ Entry in examination hall will be given only to those students who have cleared the fee dues. 

4. That if fee remains unpaid, you’ll not be allowed to attend classes, results shall be withheld and your admission is liable to be cancelled by the University. 

5. That As per the rules and regulations of the university Non-Payment of fee dues post the above-mentioned date i.e. 7th April 2022 will attract a late payment fine of Rs 200 Per day. 

We wish you all the best for the forthcoming examinations! 

NOTE : 

1: You are requested to pay the fee within the above-mentioned date in order to avoid fine and be eligible to sit for the forthcoming examinations. 

2: A fine of Rs.200/day will be charged for any payment received after the due date (i.e. 7th April 2022) 

3. You may use any of the option written below to pay the fee –