Site announcements

1st YEAR:END-TERM EXAMINATIONS/CLEARANCE OF FEE DUES

1st YEAR:END-TERM EXAMINATIONS/CLEARANCE OF FEE DUES

by Galgotias University LMS -
Number of replies: 0

Ref: GU/2020-2021                                                                                                      Date: 19.03.2021

SUBJECT : END-TERM EXAMINATIONS/CLEARANCE OF FEE DUES

Dear Galgotian,

Greetings. Hope you all are Safe and in good health. I am sure you all must have geared up for your upcoming offline examinations and are preparing well. The offline examinations will be held on campus and we urge and request you to follow ALL Covid19 protocols including wearing masks at all times as set by the government and the University.

We also wish to inform you the following:

1.      That the rebate of 8% is the FINAL rebate for students paying on or before 31 March 2021 and students and parents are requested to avail this final opportunity to benefit from the savings offered to help the students of Galgotias University.

2.      That as per the university policy the payment fee is due on the 7 April 2021 as mentioned on the prospectus and on the university’s official website year on year.

3.      That the End-Term examinations are scheduled from 9 April 2021 and it is mandatory to clear the pending fee dues before the end-term examination.

4.      That the Hall ticket/Admit card/ Entry in examination hall / Access to examination schedule on ERP-LMS will be given only to those students who have cleared the fee dues.

5.      That As per the rules and regulations of the university Non-Payment of fee dues post the above-mentioned date i.e 7 April 2021 will attract a late payment fine of Rs 200 Per day.

We wish you all the best for the forthcoming examinations!

NOTE :

1: You are requested to pay the fee within the above-mentioned date in order to avoid fine and be eligible to sit for the forthcoming examinations.

2: A fine of Rs.200/day will be charged for any payment received after the due date (i.e. 7th April 2021)

3. You may use any of the option written below to pay the fee –

OPTION-I: Payment via NEFT/RTGS/IMPS mode, please transfer the amount to:

Name of Account: Galgotias University Uttar Pradesh

Account Number: 6420000100006861

Account Type: Saving Bank Account

Payee Bank: Punjab National Bank

Address of Branch: Punjab National Bank, Sector 63, Gautam Buddha Nagar – 201301, UP

IFSC: PUNB0671700

Email ID: accounts@galgotiasuniversity.edu.in

Important Note : If fees transferred through NEFT/RTGS , please visit your ICloudEMS login and fill in details under the head NEFT Details. It is mandatory to fill in the details online failing which fees paid shall not be taken into account and shall remain outstanding. Manual forms in this regard shall not be entertained.

OPTION-II: Visit m.paytm.me/galgotias_newstudents_web to pay the fee via Credit Card/Debit Card/Paytm Wallet/Netbanking/ UPI
OR
visit http://www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in and click on "Pay through Paytm" to pay the fee

OPTION-III: Demand Draft to be deposited or courier/post at Galgotias University, Plot No 2, Sector – 17A, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Demand Draft should be in favor of Galgotias University Uttar Pradesh payable at New Delhi/ Noida / Greater Noida.

OR
Demand Draft can be submitted personally in Accounts Office.

Thank you

N K Gaur Registrar